The nicest cheese triangles in the world in my opinion, are now the one’s made by Laughing Cow, a brand of Bel Cheese, a company making over 285,000 tons of cheese per annum, being exported to over 120 countries.Close second to the famous Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles I highly recommend Bayernland Cheese Triangles available in three different sizes and assortments. The ‘cheese triangles light’ variety, with just 9.8% fat, is perfect for those counting the calories.
Both brands are tasty, readily available and aren’t owned by a bunch of Yankee wankers already rumoured to be financially vulnerable looking to rob the British nation of a national icon.
You can contact Kraft Foods directly and tell them to stick their puke yellow glutinous shapes up their fat American butts here (this is an option not a recommendation).
I’m not ashamed to admit that I too once partook in dairylea triangles but my love of my country rules my heart and I say to you all – stop brothers, stop sisters of our country and burn that dairylea slice in your fridge, preferably wack it on a bbq burger with relish, a bit of gem lettuce and a slice of home grown tomato.

No comments:
Post a Comment