If an Albanian shouted “you fucking Albanian bastard” to another Albanian in Albania, is that racism?If a non Albanian shouted “you fucking Albanian bastard” to an Albanian in Albania, is that racism?
If a non Albanian shouted “you fucking Albanian bastard” to an Albanian not in Albania, is that racism?
If a non Albanian shouted “you fucking Albanian bastard” to a non Albanian not in Albania, is that racism?
Reading Evening Post - 9th November 2007
A MAN who racially assaulted staff at Reading railway station appeared before magistrates on Wednesday. Ryan Westbury, 26, pleaded guilty to common assault and racially aggravated assault on two members of rail staff on February 1.
Two members of rail staff stopped him and asked to see his ticket. He showed them an invalid ticket, which Westbury maintains was valid for his journey. Westbury was asked to pay for a ticket but he refused, saying: “You f****** Albanian b******.”
As part of his bail conditions he was ordered to not enter Reading railway station except to go to court.
First printed in: Reading Evening Post
http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/2017/2017652/go_back_to_your_country_rail_staff_told

8 comments:
he didny come from reading
its from the way its said not the way its raken
you forgot to tell amos
Good afternoon,
Could one kindly translate your article into Albainian.
My English is a tad iffy.
I love trains and stuff.
Cheerho!
Eduart Bazhunaishvili
Hey Eduart - with phrases like my english is a tad iffy you don't need any translation.
I'm an Albanian bastard in that I never had a father.
I've never found these people offensive in any way. I've lived near the town for twenty years and have shopped there with my wife on many occasions. The high street is a bit hilly but the people if anything make up for that.
Who was getting in the lift and why?
Post a Comment