LABOUR ISN'T WORKING
“I will not waiver, I will not walk away”
I don’t credit Gordon Brown with the ability to rebuild the Labour Party or our broken economy yet I cringe when I see him booed in France and repeatedly stabbed in the back by his alleged colleagues.
I never thought I’d write this but I actually feel sorry for the man. The crap in the Labour Party (most of them) already caught with their own fat red snouts in the trough clearly think that shitting on this leader, like they did to the last one will somehow deflect the publics anger away from them – it won’t.
Don’t go Gordon; give us our day in May 2010 when the country will return a Conservative Government to power. Not a perfect solution, but not a Labour cess pit – that’s progress.
IN MEMORY OF
Paddy Higgins
GID'S NIB
A couple of wrinklies have won £25 Million on the Euro Lottery saying that it's not going to change their lives.
Silly bastards, make them give it back.
2080
Rainy winters snug by the fire, sunny hot summers like Spain growing olives, grapes, lemons and limes; this is climate change - don't listen to them - they're talking bollocks.
HARMAN BACKS BROWN
Harman tells reporters: Like every sturdy knocker, this Country needs a knob and Gordon's the best man for the job.
WELL DONE PIERRE
A big thank you to Pierre, Jean Paul, Luc and Marco, the four Froggie fishermen for starving Britain of goods over the last few days - that's not 'French' at all is it?
HELLO
Please follow one of the many links scattered around to the Orangutan charities.
1 comment:
DONT FEEL SORRY FOR THE CUNT
Post a Comment