When I first signed up for cable many years ago, the quality and amount of programmes available was poor. Inevitably I found myself watching the Discovery Channel through which I became extremely familiar with The Nazis and sharks. I had the best technology at that time, and I was watching Hitler’s Nazis.Recently I finally caught up with the rest of the world and bought a digital high definition, wide screen, Freeview, moonrock, digiuber television. For some reason, the only channel we got on HD Freeview was UKTV History on which was a documentary about Hitler’s Berghof – I was watching high definition Hitler in 2009 – what market is this content addressing?
Are there considerably more naturalist history/psychology graduates/teachers out there preaching how what the shark does is very similar to how the Nazis dealt with the Jewish people in 1940s Europe? I think not. So hands up who watches Nazi documentaries!

No comments:
Post a Comment