Mr Kipling has announced the launch of their latest range of technosnax developed with Apple Computers in Boston. The i-cookie which is the first of many such snacks to be unveiled over the next four months uses state of the art chocolate silicone chips which enables the consumer to pick up Radio 4 whilst chewing on the biscuit.Made from genetically modified cocoa impregnated with edible silicone, the i-cookie will be available in Choc Chip Radio 4, White Choc Chip Radio 1 and Choc & Nut Chip Local Radio.
Max Koch of Apple said “we’re delighted to have developed this snacology with Mr Kipling and expect to be in this market for the long haul”. When asked if they were working on an i-pod cookie, Mr Koch declined to answer.
For more information, please go to:-
http://www.mrkipling.co.uk/ or www.applecomputers.com

6 comments:
This is fantastic. Where are these available i'll buy 1000 of them.
Are they from Mr Kipling or Apple?
Where did you hear this?
i got an icookie yesterday when i picked up my apple phone - jealous
These are imazing! I got myself a choc chip icookie yesterday. Kipling's great taste.. quailty pitch perfect sound - on the way in and out too!!
Noooooooooooo - the designers never thought about tuning in on the way out.
She's right, I had an i-dump after eating mine in Portsmouth
I was really really ill yesterday. I lay in bed awaiting for my death. Finally I projectile vomited across the bedroom clearing eight feet; the hot sick sticking to the curtains. The weird thing was, as it flew across the room, I distinctly heard the headlines on PM on Radio 4.
Post a Comment