I never thought I’d actually look forward to voting!
Being able to vote in the European elections gives me the opportunity to tell
the two and a quarter main parties yet again that I resent them ignoring me about
giving so much of my money to the EU whilst getting so little in return.
Britain's contributions to the European Union have
topped £50 million a day for the first time, new figures revealed this week.
Figures released by the Office for National
Statistics (ONS) show that the UK’s contributions to Brussels rose by 5.7 per
cent last year to a record £18.5 billion – double the Home Office Budget.
Even when the Tories and Labour have no representation in
Europe their unemployed MEPs will still be crying ‘protest vote’ – they have
lost the ability to listen and it’s time to punish them.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2065462/Were-paying-50m-day-EU-Britains-contribution-Brussels-rises-18-5bn.html#ixzz31y6KwPze
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


No comments:
Post a Comment