Do you have any unwanted bullion or gold jewellery sitting about in draws or suit cases around your gaff?Wack it in one of our envelopes plastered in the words ‘There’s some fuck off gold in this envelope’ – peel off the protective backing on the label saying ‘MUG’ and place the label squarely on your forehead as close to the middle as possible – TIP: Use your nose as a guide.
In the unlikely event that your envelope gets through the Royal Mail temporary workers sorting system, we’ll give you our best rate for your gear based on how much pure gold’s in it. You take what we say you take (we’ve got your gold remember), no questions answered.
TESTYMONYAL
“I had loved the service, kushti payback. I had a shit load of gold sitting around in pillow cases and decided to send it to you. If you want more, let me know and I’ll get what you want. Well pleased with your customer support fence and I’ll recommend your service to Darren, Rispek".
Jordana M., Manchester (February 23, 2009)

No comments:
Post a Comment