Who is Joanne Daley?What experience does she have to qualify as the coordinator of anti-social behavior in West Reading?
Does she live in West Reading? I bet she doesn’t! I’d guess somewhere where there isn’t a red light district.
Has she lived in a house with heroin dealers for two years? I bet she hasn’t!
Has she been repeatedly let down by RBC, TVP and the CPS because the burglar/credit card thief/prostitute/attacker/noise maker was really ‘the victim themselves’ due to a heroin addiction? No – of course she hasn’t.
When the Police; (generally our last point of call for help) stand up and support the cause of misery to so many people claiming that ‘they’re the real victims in all this’ what else is there? You’re reading it – a blog.
Reading Borough Council is not here to help honest hard working people. The Police are not here to help anyone (it’s not their job) and the CPS are definitely here to help repeat offenders stay out of prison by repeatedly letting them off again, and again, and again, and again but don’t ever hurt a burglar or the Police will come down on you like a tonne of bricks.

1 comment:
I am Jo Daley and I have every right to do what I do - bloody residents make me puke. At least the girls and addicts contribute to the town - what have residents ever done apart from fucking parking everywhere bastards.
Post a Comment