Three youths aged seventeen, seventeen and fifteen have been charged with the beating and kicking to death of a fawn that didn’t show enough respect to them in the New Forest, Hampshire.Animal torture/killing is a surefire way of spotting a future serial killer/rapist so the apprehension of these three is crucial if found to be guilty.
So what sort of punishment/therapy/monitoring will the cream of the British legal system deal out to these bonsai Bundys and who will be to blame when one of them, having been let off by the CPS rapes? Or will everyone simply say again “mistakes have been made and we have to learn lessons from this” until the next inevitable mistake by social services or other governmental departments?
Maybe I’m over-reacting. I didn’t kick any animals to death when I was fifteen simply because I didn’t have the time having started work at a supermarket stacking shelves and it’s not really that bad is it? After all, it’s only bambi!

No comments:
Post a Comment