A railway worker from Preston is the latest in a line of innocent people suspected by the dim witted local chavs of being Maxine Carr. Recently having moved from Southend after depot closures, Lesley has worked for the railways for nineteen years and can prove that he was Lesley before the tragic events that brought Carr to the infamous status she holds today.“I was a little shocked when I got up one morning and found a human jobbie pushed through my letterbox with a note attached calling me a killer and naming me as Maxine Carr. I look nothing like Maxine; I’ve got hardly any grey hair whereas hers is, or was lustrous red, and I’m a bloke”.
Lesley’s homosexual neighbour Robin, who bore an amazing resemblance to that Venebles kid all those years ago, said that it was obvious it was Maxine from the day he moved in. One morning he was crossing the road in his bright orange high visibility boiler suit and someone shouted “Carr” and he looked round.
When asked how Robin explained the fact that Lesley was six foot one, 95kg and a man, he replied “they can do anything nowadays with cosmetics with the strapadictomy operation having a 93% success rate".

2 comments:
Maxine Carr is probably in New Mexico or Denmark making donuts.
i was maxine carr fro a couple of days when i moved to readingf
Post a Comment