I can’t wait until the Scots vote to leave the United
Kingdom so let’s have a vote ourselves in England before them and deny our
northern (distant) cousins the opportunity to leave us – "if you’re thinking of
chucking me, I chuck you first sort of thing".
I’m not a big fan of shortbread, I hate whisky, haggis,
bagpipes and tartan dresses worn by men which pretty much sums up the Scot’s impact
on the world; their banks almost ruined us, they’re crap at every sport except
sliding a stone on ice (fascinating) and they’re all (excluding the bloke who rides a bike) heading towards heart
failure from such a carb rich diet.It’s no benefit to us if they keep the Pound so no – they can’t have it and even Europe doesn’t want them as an isolated cold rocky state only visited by chav English up the duff needing a quick marriage.


No comments:
Post a Comment