Oh well, it looks like we’re going to end up with a hung like a baby carrot government but at least we’ve got rid of those Labour arseholes with their hug a benefit cheat, immigrant, burglar, smackhead waste of space policies and lets face it, the Libservativcrat gang can’t do any worse over the next eighteen months than them.As long as Gordon never works again in politics; we stop giving benefits to smackheads, spongers and people with nothing to offer Britain for a year and a half (including the Indian Space Program) that’s progress.
I feel sorry for Nick Clegg for some reason but at least he’s still got something; I’m delighted that a 12.1 per cent swing to the Conservatives represents a big f*c* off to Naz Sack of shite and his Stalinist mates in West Reading and I’m happy to go voting again in November 2011 to ram the last nails in Labour’s coffin.
Well done fellow Brits – be proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment