I was sitting in my lounge the other day when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find a Conservative standing upon my front step - "hello Tory" I said - "hello voter" she said which was a tad presuming on her part I felt."Are you voting in the forthcoming election" she asked - "yes I said" and gently closed the front door.
It was at this point that I started thinking about my old Diana SP50 gat gun. For those of you that are unfamiliar with this weapon, it pushes a pellet out of the barrel as opposed to blowing it out like an air pistol which essentially makes it very inaccurate and more of an annoyance than a firearm.
Bearing in mind that this is far from a dangerous bit of kit and that all MPs are basically robbing bastards I wondered whether shooting an MP that had strayed onto my property with it would be viewed as illegal?
Sadly, the Labour Party candidate has not yet ventured into our road so I've not been able to try it but all in good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment