NADINE DORRIES – TWAT
Nadine Dorries (who?) an unknown Tory MP thinks that being beastly to MPs over the fact that the bastards have robbed us blind is horrible and not fair and could make some of them very unhappy and miserable.
Well, fuck off and get a life Nadine; you’re part of a dishonourable system employing dishonourable people. I can’t be bothered to google you but the people who voted you in must be well pleased having a whinging old trout like you representing them who clearly still hasn’t grasped the seriousness of the revelations in the Telegraph.
IN MEMORY OF
Paddy Higgins
GID'S NIB
A couple of wrinklies have won £25 Million on the Euro Lottery saying that it's not going to change their lives.
Silly bastards, make them give it back.
2080
Rainy winters snug by the fire, sunny hot summers like Spain growing olives, grapes, lemons and limes; this is climate change - don't listen to them - they're talking bollocks.
HARMAN BACKS BROWN
Harman tells reporters: Like every sturdy knocker, this Country needs a knob and Gordon's the best man for the job.
WELL DONE PIERRE
A big thank you to Pierre, Jean Paul, Luc and Marco, the four Froggie fishermen for starving Britain of goods over the last few days - that's not 'French' at all is it?
HELLO
Please follow one of the many links scattered around to the Orangutan charities.
4 comments:
I notice the Libdems aren't getting much flack
I think that you'll find there's loads more to come from the Telegraph - stay tuned.
I did not say it is beastly to attack my colleagues, you have got that wrong sir. What I actually said was that I'm an MP and the shitty little public can go and make love with oneself.
Thanks for visiting Nadine - bizarrely in today's climate you really could be Nadine Dorries MP.
Post a Comment