Don’t worry about global warming or the price of oil, Chinese imports or the credit crunch; Hilary lost, Barack Obama is going to lose, McCain is going in to wage war on Iran and several thousand of us are going to be blown to pieces in football stadiums, shopping centres and whilst on holiday sunning ourselves.Call me old fashioned but I’d rather not be forensically detectable over the area where our local shopping mall used to be so I thought I’d make a plea to the civilised folk of the world to join in and urge President McCain not to do anything rash or provocative against the Iranians when elected to power.
I’m all for removing the despotic turds from the planet be they in Africa, Arabia, Asia or Argentina however I wonder whether a small fabric bear, mini tennis balls and a little bread sack might carry more weight in the rather large and well equipped Iran.

No comments:
Post a Comment