As I was passing Tessa Road the other day – home of the Reading Borough Council Post, as ever I thought what a sixties shit-hole The Surrey and Whatever News Group are proud to call their home.Fully appreciative that the Evening Post seemingly lacks serious funding due to it’s alledged council bias, I decided to drive on round the corner to the home of the RBC Post’s only true rival – THE CHRONICLE.
Nice building Chronicle – nice image to portray to the world. You can’t judge a book by it’s cover apparently – if you did you’d be left thinking that you’d picked up something produced by a local council and that’s just not you.
Get a grip Reading News publishers – you look like you don’t care.
muckspReading
If you keep throwing punches you're bound to hit something
Mick Spreader: "a tragic individual who should get out more", Martin Salter MP
http://www.muckspreading.com/default.asp?page=1

No comments:
Post a Comment